Last night, ehm I mean the night before that night, I was in my room and I couldnt sleep because there was a tsunami-like thunderstorm and people partying at the same time (still from the fullmoon???...i dont know) which made it hard for me to sleep.
And when I finally fell asleep, some weird noise in my room cought my attention...yep, a fucking HIV positiv, spaced out, fucked up, hippie gecko crawled in my room.
Well, I tried to ignore it and continued my "sleeping".
At 11am I checked out of my room. At 12am the taxi from the travel agency left to the pier and there we waited like one hour to step into a ghetto like ship which rode like 3 hours with thai, senceless, boring TV on...Hippied laying on the floor everywhere..no more comment on that.
Then, dropped off at some weird village which name I already forgot and then took another taxi to Surat Thai, the most boring city on this planet.
Surat Thani is like Bangkok without the shopping malls, without ANY toursism, with 600% more industries and rain, without the hookers and the taxis...smilpy said: Surat Thai sucks.
When we got dropped off there, we stepped into another taxi, loaded with 20 people (legally only 10 allowed...) and then got dropped off again somewhere in Surat Thai waiting for the last bus to arrive.
After waiting for like an hour, we finnaly stepped into the bus and drove for 13 fucking hours, STRAIGHT!
What a pain in the ass...
Well, now im back in Bangkok and everything is back to normal.
My room has a nice aircondition, a TV with discovery channel (uhhh yyeeeaaaahhhh) and its clean. Stores have normal prices now and cabs finnaly have human prices again, in case they use the taxi-meter.
So after travelling for like 18 hours or so, I fell asleep in my new and nice room.
After that I decided to do what only women do after they get dumped by their boyfriend: SHOPPING.
And of course there is no better place on this planet to shop than Bangkok.
See pictures of my first shopping madness...
The first picture is just a small sample of hos shopping malls in Bangkok looks like.
This is the MBK shopping mall...fucking HUGE
And these are my frustration shopping goods...
Well, I guess there is no more nothing to say than that that was just the beginning of shopping since I decided to spend all my money this weekend and the upcoming week hehe.
Take care, Stefano
4 comments:
lolz
xris
bring mir was mit du sack...
dein brotha davidS
ps: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmMVbBav90A
Hey mein Held, wann kommst du wieder?? Hast du mir ne Postkarte geschickt?? Bittebitte!!
Auf jeden Fall...ich bin jetzt erstmal für 2 Wochen in Dublin, aber wenn ich wieder da bin, dann machen wir endlich den Berentzen-Abend!!
Ganz viele Küsschen!
Dotti
Good stuff
Have fun there
Post a Comment