Ok, Partying here is the best...EVER!
Most nights start very unexpected und you never really plan in advance what you gonna do but it always ends out fucking funny.
So 2 days ago, I decided to go to that "Immortal Bar"...Hip Hop night..great :S
After a couple of beers, some danceing and jumping around I left that place and went to the Reaggy Bar where all my Thai and non thai friends are.
Best atmosphere ever. I come there, people greet me, offer me something to drink and then I just sit there and talk with them all night long till the bar closes.
So after the bar closed, around 1am, we decided to go to a night clube nearby.
200bath Entrance, but since I knew Phong (very nice thai girl I met and hang out with) I got a free whiskey bottle with it because she knows the owner.
Well, I had a great time with great people and after the 2nd bottle and endless cokes and waters the bill came..2200bath...thats like 50euro but here (and compared to europe) It would be more like 400euros hehe...well it was fun.
My friend Michael who was there was so FUCKING extremlty drunk (the drunk you are right before you puke) and I had a hard time NOT laughing all the time.
He just kept on doing stupid things like talking bullshit about hippies and frog seme (??), bitching about people who are brats, giving a rose to a stranger, just walking around talking to random people and so on...
Well, at some point we went home to have a smoke and we invited this american dude and Phong. Michael, who was still shit faced as a motherfucker, still continued talking random bullshit and at some random point he threw his shoe out of this windows...LOL and when it hit the street some glas breaking noise occoured...
Conclusion: Bangkok just fucking rocks!
The morning after we all had extreme hangovers (told you already: hangovers here in thailand are 10times worse than anuwhere else...) and we didnt really do anything so we decided to go to the movies watch Spiderma 3.
Here in Bangkok a ticket for the cinema is like 2euros for a good, normal, european style cinema with aircon. But besided that, Thailand offers VIP rooms for 250 bath which is like 6euros.
So whats better about it....Well, you have a lounge where you can have a drink, you have some service, the seats are better and there are no more than 100 people per room...its good :)
Was just a good relaxing day...
Yesterday I went again to the reaggy bar and chilled there with my Bangkok friends.
Everybody was tired, so we didnt drinked like crazy fuckers again...
Instead I had a walk with Michael around Banglampoo and we where looking for something to eat. Later on we met Phong and the others again and chilled with them at a local Thai, 24 hour restaurant hehe.
Well, now its sunday and Im in this internet cafe waiting for some people to arrive because we wanted to check out that Chatchuka Market again.
Ok im off again, Stefano
PS: When Im back "home" I will post an EXTREMLY fucking funny video of Michael being toally fucking drunk (and some pictures too)...so check the Blog and click the banners ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment