Wednesday, May 02, 2007

???th day - Phangan, the Fullmoon and Bangkok

Well,

The last couple of days weren't as I expected.
It rained most of the time, fucking frogs everywhere, room kinda sucks and god damn Swedish brats everywhere.
Next time I'm going to Thai lands islands I'm going there with a mob of friends so we can rock this shit.
The thing about this Island is that most of the people here are arrogant, rich, gay fucking Swedish people.
You know, this kinds sucks but still I tried to make the best out of it and I think I succeeded hehe.

Yesterday was the fullmoon party...couldn't see the moon because of the clouds but was still ok.
Even the hard rain couldn't stop the party people from partying...and yes, those fullmoon parties are fucking crazy... ;)

So today, last day on this hippie frog brat shit island, I just walked along the beach and for once there wasn't any rain.
And I finally saw the moon and the view was just amazing.
I guess I had a really bad timing with the rain thing and I know that this is like 500% better when the sun is shining and the people are more drunk hehe.
That reminds me (and believe me): If you ever go to Thailand or any other tropical country, HANGOVER ARE WAY WORSE THAT IN EUROPE...believe me...
Yesterday was some really bad day for me ;)

Anyway, I cant wait to go back to Bangkok because Bangkok is really the best city I have ever been.
Soon I gotta go back home, which means I have to spend all my money...SHOPPING!!!
And, of course, there is no better place on this earth to shop than Bangkok.
HUGE shoppingmals, one bigger than the other...cant wait hehe.

Ok, im off again and sorry if this Blog is starting to suck but Im not really into this daily posting thing...im not in Thailand to take pictures and post stuff hehe.
But still, pictures will be uploaded as soon as Im back home.

Byebye, Stefano

No comments: