Im pissed you know!
I just had to pay a fucking 100euros because I had an accident, but before I start bitching about Thai kids, let me tell you what I did.
So yesterday, Michael and I renten some brand new 125cc Mopeds for like 3euros a day to explore the island.
We drove all day long, drove to all the viewing points and made some pictures and abused the mopeds as enduro/motocross motorcycles. Some roads where extremly steep and when I think about it now, I wonder how the hell we survived. We drove inside the jungle with fucking modpes you know. That some crazy shit when you think that everybody uses real jungle enduros (outdoor motorcycles) to master the "roads" there.
Well, it worked out so we continued riding around all day long.
ANd then, on the way back home, a fucking motorbike with like three 8-12 year old boys popped out from nowhere from the left and entered the road without looking. I had to dodge them (otherwhise I would have crashed into them) and because of those god damn Thai roads I fucking fell with the bike. Still, I somehow managed to jump off like a stuntman so that only the bike got crashed and not me. I didnt get one single scratch but the bike did...
4250 bath as I already wrote above...thats a 100euros and thats some money you know. Especially here in Thailand...
Im very pissed, its raining and my boat to Koh Phangan leaves soon, but hey, Im in Thailand and its really rocks here, so I shouldnt be too pissed about it right?
At the end its just some money and I hope to equal it out with a cheaper accomondation or something. I still want to shop like a crazy guy before I leave...
The fullmoonparty is also coming and I really cant wait for that.
Anyway, I gotta go have some food and then leave with the Catamaran speedboat to Phangan.
Byebye, Me
PS: No pictures today althoug I made some really really nice ones. Internet is like twice as expensive as in Bangkok and right now I really dont feel like putting them up. But dont worry, more pics will come soon. And if you feel like supporting me, click the baners on the right side (only 20% of the visitors click them..come on :P)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey
See u've rocked out there but uhm renting those 125 cc ok is really cheap but don't get it that u had to pay 100 euro's for some little accident its way too much...(unless they have to have more money for the mob there lol)and 100 euro's is there 3 months paycheck haha lol
But anyways have fun at moonlight party thingy and don't 4get the pics!
Post a Comment