Sunday, April 29, 2007

8th day - Koh Phangan and its crazy stories...

Ok,

So yesterday we took that catamaran speedboat from Koh Tao to Koh Phangan.
Wasnt as fast as I expected but still ok.
It still rained when we took the boat to Koh Phangan and because of the rough sea, the whole trip was like a rollercoaster ride and many people puked hehe...
After 20 minutes the room was way too cold so that I decided to go on the deck.
Ok people, let me tell you something what you should never do: Never go on a boats deck when its raining...no more comment on that.

When we arrived, still raining, some weird Thai people tried to get us in some *Taxis* and they wanted 80 bath per person for a single ride...what a rip off...after some talking and discusing we made a 50bath deal per person which was ok.
So we arrived at the beach resort the guy told us at the pier which he said is for 1000bath per night but suddenly it was 1500bath per night...so fuck that...Thais really try to rip you off al the fucking time...its crazy....
So we grabbed our stuff and continued looking for a new bungalow along the beach...still raining...
The next resort offered us a bungallow for like 600bath which was ok.

Anyway, the thing about this island is that its toally different to Bangkok.
I thought Bangkok is fucked up but NOOOO, Koh Phangans accomondation really fucking sucks and its expensive too.
Well, I try to make the best out of it, even if I have a small cold.
I just cant wait to go to that fullmoon party...

Been there yesterday to check out how the venue is and well, its a pretty nice beach for partying I guess hehe...
So I walked along the beach, talking to some random people drinking *HAPPY SHAKES* (no comment on that one hehe...) and yeah, you meet some really fucked up, spaced out, crazy, neo hippiesh people there...Its eally just like in the movies...
Talked to some guy and he suddenly started talking about his lifetheroie and how everythin workds...I might post that coversation soon...was reall some crazy shit there.

Anyway, I gotta go again.
I actually wanted to upload some pictures about this beautifull island but I forgot my cam in my deposit box...damn me lol.
Well, you know, if you are interrested in the pics, just get them when Im back.

Ok, I gotta go check out the jungle with my new 125cc moped hehe.

Byebye, Stef a No

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Doc. Dipl. Ing. Med. Phil. Prof. Stefano...
u should have gotten a bungalow a bit off the main party area, there u could get a bungalow for less than 300 baht (and don't think about getting a room at "hat rim," u pay ur ass off)...
Haha, so did u check out the "happy shakes"? They really kick ass! At least I know about them from Si Pan Don (4000 Islands - South Laos). The guy in that restaurant really put a heaped tablespoon of "whatever" it was (LOL) in the shake.

Watch out when sleeping wasted on the beach at the full moon party, I've heard some nasty stories. For instance u get mogged or even raped, which mostly applies for chicks, but u never know....

Take care buddy, and have the time of ur life!!!
Andy