Hi and welcome everybody to my Blog.
This Blog is (will be) a communication tool for everybody who is interrested in my trip trough Thailand. I will try to post on a regular basis but I can't promise anything so don't worry if Im not posting for a couple of days or AT ALL.
I hope there will be some pictures, funny stories and maybe even short videos.
And as you all know, I'll try my best to write everything in a funny way so you can have your daily laugh too :P
Anyway, so if there ain't any postings on this Blog, one (or more) of the following reasons could have been occured:
1. "FAKE AUSTRIANS NOT ALLOWED!" in Thailand...
2. Bangkok's smog is so dirty that it's making me tripping --> spacing out there forever
3. In prison for "unknown reasons" ;)
4. A very very VERY rich Thai chick wants to marry me (please God, PLEASE!)
5. While meditating I find my inner self and become a Buddhist monk
6. A meteor will smash my head, causing fatal memory loss so I think that I'm Thai myself...
7. (and prob. the most likely reason) I'm too fucking lazy to post anything!
Just check yourself everyday if there is something new.
I will try my best :)
OK, I gotta go now, so have fun with this Blog, I know I will hehe...
- Stefano
Saturday, April 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dear crazy buddhist prisoner!
Once upon a time one of my sons went to thailand for a trip!I think a big meteorit felt him on his head!Are you maybe my son?Please come home to your mamy............
dear wayfarer,
having read your current report about your intentions and expectations concerning your trip to Thailand i have to admit, that i`m a little bit worried about your hopes for a Thai chick bride:).
i just want to tell you that i`d catch the next fly to Bangkok, burn her wedding dress and sell her to a dodgy slave trader...don`t worry i`m just kidding....
have a nice trip and fat bussi
f.
"While meditating I find my inner self and become a Buddhist monk" --- Common! our world still need a crazy person like you.
; Lhin
Post a Comment